Return and Refund Policy
We are delighted to sell our products to you. Thank you for the purchase you made from Sweets Online, operated by Samkan Products Private Limited.
In case you are not satisfied with the provided services, please check our return and refund policy for your reference.
When you purchase from Sweets Online, you agree to adhere to following rules and regulations.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Feel free to cancel any of your orders before we dispatch them to you from our warehouse. Also, if there is any delay or quality issue, you are entitled to cancelling the order.
If you decide on cancelling your order, you may inform us with a clear statement. You may contact us through various means.
- You may email us at email@example.com You may visit our website and get in touch with us: https://houseofcandy.in/get-in-touch/
- You may get in touch with us through our chat box
- Contact us on: +91 11 4121 0000
You will be compensated for your order within 14 days of the request of return/cancellation. We will be returning your money through the means you paid for your order. In that case, you will not incur any charges for the cancellation.
Conditions for Return:
We have the authority to refuse the return/refund application (sole discretion), in case:
- The products are according to your specification and are personalized the way you had asked
- The products are not suitable for return due to their deteriorated condition, or they have crossed their date of expiry.
- The products are not suitable for return due to hygiene purposes, or the sweets are unsealed after delivery.
- The products delivered are mixed with other items and are inseparable.
Goods and products that are sold at regular prices are refundable. The products you have purchased under sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not be applicable to you in case it’s not allowed by the applicable law.
Once our team has approved an application for cancellation or refund, we shall arrange a pickup from the delivery address. In some cases, you will have to submit the products at the warehouse.
If the products are lost or damaged in the shipment, we are not responsible for it. Hence, make sure you send back the shipment through a trackable mail service. We don’t initiate refund without the receipt of the goods or any proof of received return delivery.
Sweets Online has the following payment methods:
- Credit cards issued by domestic and international banks and institutions (Visa & Mastercard Network)
- UPI Payments
- Wallet Payments
- Debit cards
- Net banking/Direct Debit payments from selected banks in India
At the check-out page, you will find the complete list of options for completing a transaction. ‘Razorpay Software Private Limited’ is our payment gateway partner.
If you are making your payment through debit or credit card, you will be required to add you 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number as depicted on your debit or credit card (Visa and MasterCard). To complete the transaction, your credit card should be enrolled with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code).
If the orders you have placed were marked as gifts and were shipped directly to you, you will get back a gift card of the same amount, and you may redeem it later. Once we have received the product, we will mail the gift certificate to you.
If the products were not marked as gifts or someone had ordered a package to gift it later, the refund would be processed to the person who had ordered the products.
You may contact us on:
Phone Number: +91 11 4121 0000
Address: Samkan Products Pvt. Ltd.
1214, Modi Tower, 98 Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019, India